BREAKING: Over 10 Feared Dead As Luxury Bus Bursts Into Flames After Collision With Truck In Ondo, Southwest Nigeria | Sahara Reporters

Nigeria News News

BREAKING: Over 10 Feared Dead As Luxury Bus Bursts Into Flames After Collision With Truck In Ondo, Southwest Nigeria | Sahara Reporters
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 SaharaReporters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 19 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 63%

At least 10 people have been reportedly killed in a road accident involving a luxury bus, popularly called Marco Polo and a truck in Ore, Ondo State on Sunday morning. A source told SaharaReporters that the two vehicles collided because one of their drivers is guilty of wrong-way driving. Videos obtained by SaharaReporters show the bus completely burnt. A crowd had gathered to sympathise with the victims of the accident.

BREAKING: Over 10 Feared Dead As Luxury Bus Bursts Into Flames After Collision With Truck In Ondo, Southwest NigeriaAt least 10 people have been reportedly killed in a road accident involving a luxury bus, popularly called Marco Polo and a truck in Ore, Ondo State on Sunday morning.A source told SaharaReporters that the two vehicles collided because one of their drivers is guilty of wrong-way driving. A crowd had gathered to sympathise with the victims of the accident.

Alonge said, “Nineteen persons were involved in the fatal accident which comprises of ten male adults, five female adults, two male children and two female children.“Out of the 19 persons, eight persons were injured comprising of six male adults and two female adults while four persons died on the spot, comprising of two male adults and two female adults.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SaharaReporters /  🏆 9. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Supreme Court affirms ex-deputy governor as PDP senatorial candidate in OndoSupreme Court affirms ex-deputy governor as PDP senatorial candidate in OndoThe Appeal Court had earlier validated the nomination of Mr Ajayi in concurrence with the judgement of the Federal High Court in Akure.
Read more »

Ondo residents will reject APC, says ex-deputy govOndo residents will reject APC, says ex-deputy govA former deputy governor of Ondo State, Mr Agboola Ajayi, has expressed the readiness of the people of the state to vote for the Peoples Democratic Party candidates in the general elections.
Read more »

BREAKING: Nigerian Supreme Court Dismisses Senator Tofomowo’s Appeal Against Ondo Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi’s Candidacy | Sahara ReportersBREAKING: Nigerian Supreme Court Dismisses Senator Tofomowo’s Appeal Against Ondo Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi’s Candidacy | Sahara ReportersThe Supreme Court on Friday dismissed an appeal filed by the Senator representing Ondo South Senatorial District, Nicholas Tofowomo against the former Deputy Governor and the Peoples Democratic Party candidate for Ondo South Senatorial District in the 2023 general elections, Chief Alfred Agboola Ajayi. Senator Tofowomo had appealed the judgment of the Court of Appeal, Akure Judicial Division delivered on November 30, 2022, by Justice A. O. Lokulo-Sodipe.
Read more »

BREAKING: Tribunal annuls Adeleke's victory, declares Oyetola Osun govBREAKING: Tribunal annuls Adeleke's victory, declares Oyetola Osun govThe Election Petition Tribunal hearing the APC and Adegboyega Oyetola's petition against the victory of the PDP's Ademola Adeleke on Friday annulled the result of the July 16 Osun governorship poll.
Read more »

BREAKING: Tribunal sacks Governor AdelekeBREAKING: Tribunal sacks Governor AdelekeThe Osun Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Osogbo has declared Adegboyega Oyetola as the lawful winner of the July 16th, 2022 elections, having found 'proof' of over-voting.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 01:59:04