PNP vows to exercise maximum tolerance vs health protocol violators during ECQ
MANILA - The country’s top cop on Friday said policemen will exercise maximum tolerance as they start implementing protocols under the enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila.
“Kung talagang insisting ang mga yan lalo na kung meron talagang disobedience, obstruction and related criminal offenses then we will arrest them,” said Eleazar. The PNP previously said that non-APORs are banned from driving for APORs. But following public clamor against the rule, Eleazar said they consulted with the National Task Force and this was eventually reversed.
Watch more on iWantTFC He added that the said arrangement is still based on trust, and that policemen could always check the said documents to see if there are violators. If there are violations, he said the worker APOR, employer and even the non-worker APOR fetcher would be held accountable.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Pimentel to IATF and PNP: Study rules on APOR during ECQThe Nation's Leading Newspaper
Read more »
Gov't to decide Thurs if Calabarzon will shift to ECQThe inter-agency task force on COVID-19 said it would decide on Thursday whether or not Calabarzon would shift to ECQ.
Read more »
LIST: Metro Manila cities requiring quarantine passes for August ECQSome Metro Manila cities will require consumer APORs — one designated person per household — to present their quarantine passes when they go out to buy food and other essential goods from Aug. 6 to 20.
Read more »
Non-APORs can drive for APORs during ECQNon-APORs will be allowed to fetch APORs during the 2-week lockdown of Metro Manila, police said.
Read more »
PH to suffer P405-B losses from Metro Manila, Calabarzon ECQ -- SalcedaPH to suffer P405-B losses from Metro Manila, Calabarzon ECQ — Salceda
Read more »