APC Presidential Council Sends Out Arise TV Cameraman From Lagos Event For ‘Secretly Filming’ Tinubu | Sahara Reporters

Nigeria News News

APC Presidential Council Sends Out Arise TV Cameraman From Lagos Event For ‘Secretly Filming’ Tinubu | Sahara Reporters
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 SaharaReporters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 55 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 25%
  • Publisher: 63%

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has reportedly sent out an Arise TV cameraman from covering its presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu's event in Lagos State. Justifying the action, the APC Presidential Campaign Council alleged that the cameraman was caught secretly streaming live its presidential candidate. The APC-PCC Director of Media and Publicity, Bayo Onanuga, who disclosed this in a post via his Twitter handle, described the action of the journalist as espionage.

January 14, 2023According to Onanuga, the journalist was not authorised by anyone and was consequently busted and sent out.

The All Progressives Congress has reportedly sent out an Arise TV cameraman from covering its presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu's event in Lagos State. Justifying the action, the APC Presidential Campaign Council alleged that the cameraman was caught secretly streaming live its presidential candidate.

The APC-PCC Director of Media and Publicity, Bayo Onanuga, who disclosed this in a post via his Twitter handle, described the action of the journalist as espionage.According to Onanuga, the journalist was not authorised by anyone and was consequently busted and sent out.His tweet reads, “Arise TV cameraman clandestinely streamed live Asíwájú Bola Tinubu’s event in Lagos today. He was not authorised by anyone. He was clearly on espionage, but was busted and sent out.

SaharaReporters had reported that APC presidential candidate and its campaign council had been at daggers' drawn with the Arise TV station since an invitation to feature in a town hall programme the station organised for presidential candidates became a controversy.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SaharaReporters /  🏆 9. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

APC Inaugurates 143-member Presidential Campaign Council, Vows to Deliver Ekiti for Tinubu – THISDAYLIVEAPC Inaugurates 143-member Presidential Campaign Council, Vows to Deliver Ekiti for Tinubu – THISDAYLIVE
Read more »

Peter Obi not eligible to stand presidential election - Ex-Presidential aide, Obono-OblaPeter Obi not eligible to stand presidential election - Ex-Presidential aide, Obono-OblaA former presidential aide and spokesman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, campaign council in Cross River State, Chief Okoi Obono-Obla has claimed
Read more »

2023: I’m your only route to national cake – Tinubu tells Igbos2023: I’m your only route to national cake – Tinubu tells IgbosThe APC presidential candidate said he would make the South-east an industrial hub if elected.
Read more »

Atiku vs Tinubu: Your statement irresponsible - APC to PDPAtiku vs Tinubu: Your statement irresponsible - APC to PDPThe Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was making irresponsible
Read more »

2023: Why Peter Obi will win on first ballot – Labour Party PCC2023: Why Peter Obi will win on first ballot – Labour Party PCCA spokesperson for the Peter Obi/Yusuf Datti Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), Dele Farotimi has said his candidate will win the 2023 presidential election on the first ballot.
Read more »

2023: APC reacts to threat by Northern youths to withdraw support2023: APC reacts to threat by Northern youths to withdraw supportThe Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has reacted to a threat by the leadership of the North-East Youth and Stakeholders Forum of the ruling party to withdraw their support for the party's vice presidential candidate, Senator Kashim Shettima.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 06:18:19