Alberta hands $1.4 billion Calgary Cancer Centre keys over to AHS - constructconnect.com - Journal Of Commerce

Nigeria News News

Alberta hands $1.4 billion Calgary Cancer Centre keys over to AHS - constructconnect.com - Journal Of Commerce
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 DCN_Canada
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 45 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 74%

With construction completed, the Government of Alberta has officially given the keys to the $1.4 billion Calgary Cancer Centre to AHS_media.

DCN-JOC News ServicesCALGARY, ALTA. — With construction completed, the Government of Alberta has officially given the keys to the $1.4 billion Calgary Cancer Centre to Alberta Health Services.

“The Calgary Cancer Centre is one of the newest, most technologically advanced medical facilities in the country. It will provide jobs, educational activities and life-saving medical care when it opens in 2024,” writes the province in a news release. The centre includes outpatient cancer clinics, 160 inpatient unit beds, wet and dry research labs, clinical and operational supports, a clinical trials unit and research laboratories, systemic and radiation treatment services including 15 radiation vaults and underground parking with 1,650 spots.

An accumulated eight million hours of onsite work has gone into the construction, according to the release. “The Calgary Cancer Centre will be a world-class facility, to match the calibre of the people who deliver cancer care in this province, and the work they do for patients every day,” said Minister of Health Jason Copping.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

DCN_Canada /  🏆 17. in CA

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Calgary councillor facing criminal charge in alleged road rage incident - Calgary | Globalnews.caCalgary councillor facing criminal charge in alleged road rage incident - Calgary | Globalnews.caEdmonton police have confirmed Ward 9 Councillor Gian-Carlo Carra has been charged with mischief under $5000 in connection to the incident on April 2.
Read more »

Mother of Calgary man killed by police calls for justiceMother of Calgary man killed by police calls for justiceThe mother of a Calgary man shot and killed by police earlier this year arrived in the city from Sudan on Saturday as calls for justice grow louder.
Read more »

Calgary councillor charged with mischief following confrontation with driverCalgary councillor charged with mischief following confrontation with driverGian-Carlo Carra says he was ‘shocked’ and intends to fight the charge
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 22:06:11