Akewugbagold: Oyo cleric reveals his social media manager masterminded abduction of twins

Nigeria News News

Akewugbagold: Oyo cleric reveals his social media manager masterminded abduction of twins
Nigeria Latest News,Nigeria Headlines
  • 📰 TheNationNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 7 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 6%
  • Publisher: 69%

Akewugbagold: Oyo cleric reveals his social media manager masterminded abduction of twins TuesdayThoughts ReadThis

Oyo-based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Taofeek Akewugbagold, has taken to social media with some new and disturbing information about the sole perpetrator behind the recent kidnapping of his twin kids.

Akewugbagold disclosed that Agbenuso had been playing the role of a social media manager for him during the period of Ramadan.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

TheNationNews /  🏆 6. in NG

Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Police parade couple, Oyo cleric’s aides over twins’ abductionPolice parade couple, Oyo cleric’s aides over twins’ abduction
Read more »

COVID-19: Why Oyo cannot relax ban on religious gatherings – MakindeCOVID-19: Why Oyo cannot relax ban on religious gatherings – MakindeGovernor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State on Monday, declared that the state cannot at this time relax the ban on religious gatherings in the state. Makinde made this declaration while giving update on coronavirus also known as COVID-19 in the state. Makinde, while speaking on the request by some religious leaders who approached him to
Read more »

Ogun, Oyo mull home ownership schemes’ reviewOgun, Oyo mull home ownership schemes’ review“As the time Governor Seyi Makinde came on board, they have been enrolled in this procedure so that they would be the first to now get their C of Os.”
Read more »

Oyo records 11 new COVID-19 casesOyo records 11 new COVID-19 cases
Read more »

BREAKING: Another Eight Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Same Oyo Company | Sahara ReportersThis is coming barely two days after 30 workers in the same organisation tested positive for the virus.
Read more »

Oyo Govt confirms 11 new cases of coronavirus, discharges 18 patientsOyo Govt confirms 11 new cases of coronavirus, discharges 18 patientsThe Oyo State Government has confirmed that 11 new cases of coronavirus have been recorded in the State. The confirmation was made by the state Governor, Seyi Makinde in a tweet via his Twitter account on Monday He said 18 patients were also discharged after full recovery from the virus. He said ''Eighteen confirmed COVID-19
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 20:21:26